Saturday, July 30, 2005

Bus Head 14


Bus Head 14
Originally uploaded by subterreaneansunshine.
Just a small town girl,
Living in a lonely world,
She took a midnight train going anywhere.

Well, maybe not exactly.
Singapore is not exactly a small town, tho' it seems like it.
Lonely world, well judging by the volume of Kylie blasting out from her earphones, I guess you could say she was in her own world.
Midnight Train? how about morning bus?

Was on the way to a seminar in the morning, and Kylie-ears sat in front of me. Strings of Nah nah nah... slip out from her earphones. I Like my music as loud as the next guy, but please, at 830am... Now I can't get you outta my head.

Where : SBStransit 196
When : Friiiiday!
Why : Kylie rocks, but not at eight in the morning

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home