Thursday, May 19, 2005

Bus Head 5


bus_head 5
Originally uploaded by subterreaneansunshine.

Decided to sit on the opposite side of the bus today. Not 2 minutes after taking my seat and getting comfy, lil miss hairclip sits down.

Now i'm not familar with long hair, I have never kept my hair longer than is manageable. It just gets to be too much of a hassle to beat into something presentable every morning, besides the grass tends to look like disgruntled shag carpet.

At these strange hours (830am) of the morning (strange to me at least; I'm still living in my own timezone), its amazing to see this huge hairclip which looks like a miniature prop from an science fiction movie (read: cocoon like metamorphosis chamber) propped precariously on this long haired lass's head. Why do women wear these things?

so with that I welcome bus head #5 to the family.

Where: SBSTransit 196, Opposite Side of where I normally sit
When: 835Am

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home